Prenatal and Postnatal Personal Training in Newmarket
Stay in awesome shape during and after your pregnancy. If you are looking for Prenatal and Postnatal Personal Training in Newmarket we have you covered.
Many people are advised by their doctors to rest during pregnancy or stay off their feet and take it easy. For most woman this is a scary thing to do as we all know that we will be gaining weight during the pregnancy.
A woman should only gain approximately 25-35 pounds during pregnancy. Many woman gain 60 plus pounds during pregnancy and this is for two reasons;
1) Not exercising during pregnancy
2) Over eating during pregnancy
We only need an additional 300 calories during pregnancy. Think about how easy it is to consume over 300 calories.
The problem with gaining all this unhealthy weight during pregnancy is, once the weight is on, it will be that much harder to lose it with a baby to take care of, limited time in the day and our hormones being off balance.
There are many different health benefits for mom and baby with staying fit during and after your pregnancy.
Benefits for MOM
– Increased Maternal Aerobic Fitness
– Reduced Body Fat and Weight Gain during pregnancy
– Helps facilitate Labour
– Helps prevent gestational diabetes
– Improves circulation
– Improves posture and muscular balance
– Improves core strength
– Prevent Diastasis Recti
– Assists with Postpartum Recovery
– Fetal Heart rate response
– Reduces fetal stress during labour