https://premiumpersonaltraining.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/coconut-curry-pic.jpg 450 600 Amanda Robar https://premiumpersonaltraining.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Premium-Personal-Training__Boot_Camps_Logo-300x138.png Amanda Robar2015-02-16 17:28:382022-11-24 14:08:32Coconut Curry Chicken
- 1 large onion, cut into 10 wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and cut into squares
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb (675 g) skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) chili powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) ground turmeric
- 1 can (398 ml/14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) honey
Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet over high heat, sauté the onion and bell pepper in the oil until soft and gold-coloured. Add the chicken, garlic and spices. Sauté for about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut milk and honey. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer gently until the chicken is cooked through, about 8 minutes. Adjust the seasoning.
Serve with steamed vegetables