Do any of you suffer from:
We have now launched an In-house physiotherapy clinic at Premium Personal Training
Check what coverage you have per visit and let us know. We can help make this affordable for you.
After completing your assessment and/or treatment from the physiotherapist/Personal Trainer, you will receive a receipt to submit to your insurance company. The insurance company will then submit the claim and refund you the cost of the assessment/treatment.
Our Physiotherapist – Arun Haridas
• Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy.
• Certified in Emergency First Aid and CPR/AED for HCP from Canadian Red Cross.
• Working as a Physiotherapy assistant in a convalescent care unit.
• Over 10 years of experience working as a Physiotherapist.
• Skilled in Management of Geriatric and Musculoskeletal Injuries.
• Sound knowledge in Exercise Therapy and good in Group Exercise Training.
Contact us today to book your first assessment with our physiotherapist.
Use The Form Below or call us at 905-392-0708 to contact us today!