Food Drive for Newmarket Food Pantry
We are running a food drive for the Newmarket Food Pantry now until December 31st. Please bring in non-perishable food items. Here are some suggestions based on what is needed at the pantry. Remember! It’s not just food that’s needed by families at this time of year.
• Canned Vegetables
• Canned Fruit/Fruit Cups
• Canned meats such as tuna, ham, turkey, etc.
• Soups and stews
• Lunch snacks
• Juice boxes
• Peanut Butter
• Canned legumes (beans, chickpeas, etc.)
• Baby food and formula
• Special diets (gluten-free, sugar-free, etc.)
• Toiletry items (shampoo, body wash, deodorant, toothpaste, toilet paper
For more information how you can help out visit their website by clicking on the following link: Newmarket Food Pantry
We will have a modified Bootcamp Schedule the week of Christmas and New Year. We have a sign-up sheet for Bootcamp times in the studio. Please put your name down to the times you can attend, including multiple times. We will launch the schedule on Thursday, December 19th. **Pssst…..If we have no sign-ups, we will be closed from Dec 24 -26th**
Confirmed Holiday Studio Closure:
Wednesday, December 25th – Closed
Wednesday, January 1st – Closed
A Gentle Reminder in Studio Etiquette
- Please text/call/email Trainer or studio regarding injuries before attending the Bootcamp. This gives the trainer a heads up before designing the workout
- Absolutely no indoor shoes allowed in the studio. Please train in socks if you forget your shoes
- Please sign up for every class via the Mindbody app or through our website. Your login and password information is the same as the app when signing into the website. If a class is full and you don’t sign up, you will be turned away. This will be very important in the new year and moving forward as we enter our busier season. Please keep in mind that Trainers do have the boot camps set up for the specific number SIGNED IN for the class. If you arrive without prior notice, you are delaying the class by having to sign yourself in and have the trainer reset for additional bodies.
- If you sign up for Bootcamp on Mindbody and cannot attend the Bootcamp, please cancel your spot. This has unfortunately become a huge issue and people have been refused to book the Bootcamp because the class appears full but the booked is a no show. Please see the announcement below regarding the New Cancellation/NO Show policy, effective January 1st, 2020.