Premium PT Fitness & Bootcamp has some exciting events coming up at our studio!
Sunday, October 21st 2:00 – 4:00 pm – Free Mini Retreat hosted by The Oil Girls.
An afternoon of self-care, healing, meditation, massage, angel readings, tarot cards, free mini DIY take ways, essential oil infused teas & treats. To reserve your spot please etransfer $10 to firstname.lastname@example.org. RSVP 905-235-6797
Wednesday, October 31st – Dress up for Your Workout! It`s Halloween! Show your spooky or quirky spirit and dress up for your Bootcamp class! Best costume will be awarded a Premium PT Gift basket!
Saturday, December 1st – Christmas Potluck! Get geared up for the holiday season with an hour of Bootcamp at 10:30 am followed by a lunch and mingle at 11:30 am.
See you there!
A personal trainers goal is to help their clients set/achieve fitness goals effectively and without injury. Whether your goal is weight loss, sports conditioning, or to adopt a healthy active lifestyle, personal trainers can be a great advantage.
1. Overcoming plateaus. When you hit a plateau in your progress that can be very frustrating and difficult to overcome. Personal Trainers can help you understand why you’ve plateaued and can offer ways to overcome them.
2. Personalized workouts. Personal trainers design specific workout routines that are right for you. They factor in your capabilities, any limitations you might have (i.e. injuries), and what goals you would like to achieve.
3. Accountability. Personal trainers are very beneficial for holding you accountable for your workouts. If you’ve set an appointment with your trainer, you are more likely to go to the session, rather than trying to get yourself into the gym on your own.
4. Knowledge sharing. Personal trainers are experts in the field of fitness and have a vast knowledge of exercises and the body to help you reach your goals. They also can teach proper form and technique, preventing the risk of injury.
- 1/2 – 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2-4 tbsp water
- lime juice to taste (about 1 lime)
- 1 medium garlic clove
- sea salt to taste
- red pepper flakes to taste
How to make it
In a blender or food processor combine ingredients for the dressing until smooth. Store in fridge for 5-7 days