Having trouble staying motived with the warm weather here?
Here are 5 tips to keep your summer workout fresh
1. Plan. Set a schedule and stick to it. If you plan a consistent time to workout and add it to your calendar and set reminders the odds of you working out are much greater.
2. Grab a workout buddy. Have someone who can hold you accountable for your workouts and healthy eating choices.
3. Go outside and enjoy the warm weather. There are plenty of ways to stay active and enjoy the summer at the same time. Go for a bike ride, a swim, or even try a fun outdoor class.
4. Make June the new January. Reevaluate and recommit to the goals you set for yourself at the beginning of the year. Whether you’re starting fresh or just keeping up the good work, make the summer season part of the healthy lifestyle you want to build.
5. Don’t let summer takeover. Enjoy the BBQs, the pool parties, but don’t overindulge. It’s ok to have fun and cheat a little on your diet but don’t let summer take away all of your hard work!